The introduction to the charter of the Izmir Academy Association is as follows. You can also click here to access all parts of the charter.
Name and Headquarters of the Association
Title 1– Name: “İzmir Akademi Derneği”. Center: İzmir . Its branch will not be opened.
The Purpose of the Association and the Working Subjects and Types of Activities to be Continued by the Association to Achieve This Purpose, and the Field of Activity
Title 2– Society; To carry out all kinds of academic studies, periodicals, non-periodic and all kinds of publishing, printing, organization, technology development, research and application activities at local, national or international level, including social, applied science, engineering, health and all other disciplines, and social, economic, It was established to carry out studies at individual, institutional and international level in order to realize and develop all kinds of cultural, historical and scientific communication, interaction and cooperation.
Study Subjects and Formats to be Continued by the Association
1. Conducting scientific and practical research and studies with an interdisciplinary approach in all fields of social, science, engineering and all other sciences in order to activate and develop activities,
2. Training, in-service training activities such as Symposium, course, congress, seminar, conference, idea generation meeting (workshop), panel, summer and winter schools and so on, projects, questionnaires, documentaries, painting, music, photography competitions in order to achieve the purpose. make; to create and organize exhibitions and fairs, libraries, libraries and archives, and thus to develop national and / or international cooperation within the scope of the association’s purpose,
3.To provide all kinds of information, documents, documents and publications necessary for the realization of the purpose, to create a documentation center, to announce their work, to distribute to their members with written and visual publications and materials such as newspapers, magazines, books, videos, materials on the internet. to issue study and information bulletins,
4. To provide a healthy working environment for the realization of the purpose, to provide all kinds of technical tools and equipment, fixtures and stationery materials,
5. Carrying out fundraising activities and accepting donations, grants or funds from Turkey and abroad, provided that the necessary permissions are obtained,
6. Establishing and operating economic, commercial and industrial enterprises in order to obtain the revenues needed for the realization of the aims of the regulation,
7. To be a project partner, consortium leader, partner for projects at home and / or abroad (EU, UN, World Bank, UNICEF, Asian Development Bank, Relief and Development Organizations, Islamic Conference Organization, ECO, BSEC, NATO, etc. ),
8.Opening clubhouses, establishing social and cultural facilities and furnishing them so that their members can benefit and enjoy their leisure time,
9. Meetings, courses, concerts, balls, theater, exhibitions, sports, excursions and entertaining activities, etc. in order to develop and maintain social relations between its members. organizing or enabling its members to benefit from such events,
10. Buying, selling, renting, leasing movable and immovable property needed for the activities of the association and establishing real rights over immovables,
11. To receive various funds internally (unemployment fund, TÜBİTAK, BELDES, KÖYDES, GAP funds etc.),
12. Establishing foundations, think-tanks, research centers, universities, schools, institutes, establishing a federation or joining an established federation, if deemed necessary to achieve the purpose, establish facilities that associations can establish with permission,
13. To be a member of associations or organizations abroad in accordance with its purpose and to cooperate or cooperate with these organizations on a project basis,
14. If deemed necessary for the realization of the purpose, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 5072 on the Relationships of Associations and Foundations with Public Institutions and Organizations, to carry out joint projects with public institutions and organizations,
15. Establishing a fund in order to meet the needs of the members of the association, such as food, clothing, and short-term loan needs with other goods and services,
16. To open branches and representative offices in order to carry out the activities of the association where deemed necessary,
17. To create platforms to achieve a common goal with other national and international associations or foundations, unions and similar non-governmental organizations, universities, schools, institutes, research centers in areas related to the purpose of the association and not prohibited by law,
18. Preparing project proposals, developing strategies, implementing strategies, logical To carry out framework approach studies, to carry out the feasibility studies required for projects and to provide services at individual and institutional level in all kinds and issues related,
19.To provide face-to-face and / or distance education by using information technologies for individual and institutional development, and to organize and participate in domestic and international activities on this subject, management, leadership, etc. in relation to the purpose of using trained and qualified manpower in the most efficient way. organizing trainings and organizations on scientific, technical and social issues on managerial issues,
20. To provide training and consultancy services at individual and corporate levels regarding the career development processes of the members.
21. To discuss alternative visions, policies and strategies in the fields of science, technology and R&D, to develop new policies and strategies at local, national and international, individual and institutional level, social, science, engineering, health and all other disciplines.
22.Having lectures and seminars on vision, policy analysis and strategic research in the fields of science, technology and R&D at local, national and international, individual and institutional level, social, science, engineering, health and all other disciplines, to carry out educational activities that encourage working academicians to focus on these issues, to support those who work in these areas.
23.To the work of all institutions and organizations related to vision, policy analysis and strategic research in the fields of science, technology and R&D, including social, science, engineering, health and all other disciplines, at local, national and international, individual and institutional level. to contribute, to examine, research and analyze in line with its needs and needs, to develop strategies, to implement, to provide consultancy services, to receive and to provide data.
24. To contribute to the formation of public opinion on vision, policy analysis and strategy research in the fields of science, technology and R&D, at local, national and international, individual and institutional level, social, science, engineering, health and all other disciplines.
25. University, institute, college, school, private teaching center, hospital, publishing house, magazine, association, research center, newspaper, etc. With regard to institutions and organizations; Creating various criteria including ethical, social, economic and scientific dimensions, evaluating, rating and publishing them in terms of these criteria
26. To organize training activities such as courses, seminars, conferences and panels on young people, youth workers, women, girls and the disadvantaged, as well as national and international project studies that include all these,
27.To engage in activities that will enable young people, youth workers, women, girls and disadvantaged people to participate in social life more effectively and efficiently at local, national and international levels, to become a member of associations or organizations abroad and to collaborate with these organizations on a project basis. or helping each other,
28. Providing training and consultancy services at individual and institutional levels regarding career development processes for youth, women, girls and disadvantaged people,
29.Discussing alternative policies and strategies for youth, women, girls and the disadvantaged in education and management, and developing new policies and strategies,
30.Giving lectures and seminars on policy analysis and strategic research on youth, women, girls and the disadvantaged in education and management at undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral levels, engaging in educational studies that encourage academics working in related fields to focus on these issues to support those involved in studies.
31.To create libraries, libraries and archives, to carry out publishing and printing activities in order to monitor developments and publications on policy analysis and strategic research on youth, women, girls and the disadvantaged,
32.To contribute to the work of all institutions and organizations related to policy analysis and strategic research on young people, women, girls and disadvantaged people, to examine, research and analyze in line with their needs and needs, to develop strategies, to implement, to provide consultancy services, to receive and provide data.
33. To contribute to the formation of public opinion on policy analysis and strategy research on youth, women, girls and the disadvantaged.
34. Concerning the youth, youth workers, women, girls and the disadvantaged; Preparing project proposals, developing and implementing strategies, making logical framework approach studies for institutions and organizations such as World Bank, European Union, TÜBİTAK, Teydep, TTGV, Ministry of Industry, Technoparks, KOSGEB, Ministry of Internal Affairs, to carry out feasibility studies and to provide services at individual and institutional level in all kinds of issues related to young people.
35. To carry out all kinds of promotional, training and organization activities for the development of İzmir and country tourism.
36. Organizing seminars and conferences related to tourism, cooperating with organizations working on this subject and preparing projects, conducting projects, providing consultancy and training services through ministries, the European Union, TUBITAK and other donor institutions,
37. To carry out educational activities related to tourism, to cooperate with national and international institutions and organizations
38. To organize festivals, carnivals and competitions when necessary.
39. To carry out all kinds of activities to promote tourism and cultural services. To do this, cooperate with official and private organizations operating in the country and abroad.
40. To prepare and implement national and international projects for the ministries, European Union, TUBITAK and other grant-providing organizations for research and administrative development in the field of health services and health tourism in order to improve health services and health tourism. To provide vocational training in order to train qualified personnel to provide services in this field. Providing consultancy to institutions and organizations on health tourism.
41. To carry out training, consultancy, promotion and organizations related to health tourism to our country.
42. To encourage the use of Turkish in the scientific and academic field, to carry out activities for the teaching and learning of Turkish, to organize seminars, conferences and organizations, to carry out scientific studies / research and project activities and to provide consultancy services,
43. Cooperating with relevant institutions in the fields of foreign language learning and teaching, providing consultancy services, carrying out project activities, conducting seminars, conferences, competitions, exhibitions, meetings and scientific study / research activities in the fields of foreign language teaching and learning.
44. To print magazines, newspapers, books and to organize trainings in electronic or printed form to cover all kinds of science.
45. Carrying out other activities to be decided by the board of directors.
Association’s Field of Activity
Operates at local, national and international, individual, institutional and country level, in social sciences, science, engineering, health, law and all other sciences, as well as in areas related to tourism, health, health tourism, youth, women and disadvantaged people.
Right to Become a Member and Membership Procedures
Title 3– Every natural and legal person who has the capacity to act and who accepts the aims and principles of the association and accepts to work in this direction and who meets the conditions stipulated by the legislation has the right to be a member of this association. However, having the right to settle in Turkey to be a member of the foreign real persons in need. This condition does not apply to honorary membership.
- The membership application to be made in writing to the chairmanship of the association is decided by the board of directors of the association as acceptance or rejection of the request within thirty days at most, and the result is notified to the applicant in writing. The member whose application is accepted is recorded in the book to be kept for this purpose.
- The principal members of the association are the founders of the association and those who are accepted as members by the board of directors upon their application.
- Those who have provided significant financial and moral support to the association can be accepted as honorary members by the decision of the board of directors.
- When the branch of the association is opened, the membership records of those registered at the headquarters of the association are transferred to the branches. New membership applications are made to the branch. Membership acceptance and removal from membership are made by the branch board of directors and notified to the Headquarters in a letter within a maximum of thirty days.
Title 4– Each member has the right to leave the association, provided that they notify in writing.
As soon as the resignation petition of the member reaches the board of directors, the exit procedures are deemed to have been completed. Leaving membership does not end the accumulated debts of the member to the association.
Dismissal from Membership
Title 5-Condition requiring dismissal from association membership:
- Behaving against the charter of the association,
- Avoiding the given duties constantly,
- Not paying the membership fee within six months despite written warnings,
- Failing to comply with the decisions made by the association’s bodies.
- Having lost the conditions of being a member,
- Those who conduct moral, conscientious, socially unacceptable behaviors, statements or actions that will damage the reputation of the association,
- Those who are determined by the relevant authorities to be a member, affiliated with, and communicate with terrorist organizations and all kinds of illegal entities, and those who have disclosed this situation in public
- In case of detection of any of the above-mentioned situations, he is dismissed by the decision of the board of directors.
- Those who leave or are removed from the association are deleted from the member registry and cannot claim any rights on the assets of the association.