This book titled “The Impacts of Digital Transformation” was published in 2020 by EFE ACADEMY. The book was edited by Dr. Omer AYDIN. You can find the details of the book below.
Editor: Dr. Omer AYDIN
Authors: Ahmet ÖZEN, David MHLANGA, Dobrica SAVIĆ, Elizabeta TOSHEVA, Emir MEHMEDOVIĆ, Faris GODINJAK, Fatma Nur GÜREL, Frank JORDAN, Juliana HADJITCHONEVA, Selma HORIĆ, Stanisław ŁOBEJKO
ISBN : 978-605-06499-1-8
Date of Publication: August, 2020
Size of book : 20cm x 24 cm
Pages: ix + 125 pages
Access Link : https://efeakademi.com/e-kitap/
CALL FOR BOOK CHAPTER
In the 21st century, the world faces rapid changes in every area. This is a call for contribution to a book on these changes. This book will focus on Digital transformation and its effects. The book will cover information systems, computer, social, human, economic sciences and etc. Its main purpose is to contribute to humanity and science in this way by including new studies in the mentioned fields.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Digital Revolution,
- Economics of digitization,
- Industry 4.0,
- Information Age,
- Information revolution,
- Information society,
- Transformational Government,
- Digital Transformation in education,
- Digital Transformation in agriculture,
- Digital Transformation in sports,
- Digital Transformation in health,
- Digital Transformation in business,
- Digital Transformation in family,
- Digital Transformation in social life,
- Digital Transformation in public finance,
- Digital Transformation in the logistics,
- Digital Transformation in the energy and utilities sector,
- Digital Transformation in economy and etc.
Omer AYDIN, Phd, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org. )
(Editor of the International Journal of eBusiness and eGovernment Studies indexed by SCOPUS, editor of the İzmir Journal of Social Sciences indexed by Index Copernicus and etc.)
The book will be published electronically by an academic publishing house in Turkey with ISBN. It will be open access and will be shared pdf version. The publication plan to be released till the end of 2020.
NO publication, processing or any other fee.
- Chapter submission deadline: 15.06.2020
- Chapter reviewed returned to authors: 01.08.2020
- Revised chapter submission: 15.08.2020
- Planned Publication date: 31.08.2020
Please submit your chapters by providing by the 15th June 2020:
- Title of your chapter
- Author information (For each author first name, last name, title/role, institution/university, city, country, e-mail address, Orcid number)
- Abstract (maximum 350 words)
- Full paper text is expected to be 7000 words.
- The chapter must be in English and submitted in Microsoft Word (docx) format (only 1 file), using any template(A4 size, one column design). To be sent via mail to omer.aydin[@]deu.edu.tr .
- The submitted chapters will be reviewed by the editorial advisory board. Its acceptance will be communicated to authors by 1st August 2020, including the procedures for the revised chapter submission.
- Each chapters must be original.
For additional information/clarifications please contact omer.aydin[@]deu.edu.tr